Sunday, March 7, 2010

"What's this picture saying?"

Photobucket

Bob: Hey June, wouldn't it be neat to take a ride like the locals?

June: Let's do it. Maybe we can have him search down a Starbucks for us. I can really use a Venti triple shot quad pump caramel frapaccino with extra whip. I'm so thirsty since the water here is unbearable.

Bob: Let's do it! The best part he'll do it for a fortune which is really a nickle to me back home. Haha God bless America. Excuse me little boy, we want a ride to the Starbucks!

Boy: Huh?

June: Starbuck-o comprendo?

Bob: I don't think they speak the espaniolie here honey. I'll just wave about some American greenbacks and that will get'er done.

June: Yea! I'm so excited. Nice to such a people building such a good work habit so young. Do them good, clean this place up, but good for him. Move along now little boy. We want coffee.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers